Trans/Monumental App

The more and more I look at them the less im inclined to write them, in competitive situations on replacement Ill just use SLAC if needed, no half commission like with CF. Full comp with SLAC and the interview in my opinion is better, still strict but screw it, for twice the comp Ill deal with it.:1cool:

Don't they take Insulin Diabetics that have no complications? If so, there premium would be a lot lower than what most companies charge for insulin dependent Diabetics. Even SNL moves them up to Standard rate.

Don't they take Insulin Diabetics that have no complications? If so, there premium would be a lot lower than what most companies charge for insulin dependent Diabetics. Even SNL moves them up to Standard rate.

I find most companies don't penalize insulin users. Settlers does, SNL does and Trans does.

Hell, even LH doesn't.

----------

The tightened underwriting question introduced a few months back, made Oxford less appealing to write.

Yeah, while I said Oxford I actually wrote CF. It's still the old app. The interrogation is much worse than it used to be and it was bad then.

Family Benefit for diabetics . Having a real tough time getting comfortable writing them . As far as I know they have no in house underwriters and only a few employees .

Family Benefit for diabetics . Having a real tough time getting comfortable writing them . As far as I know they have no in house underwriters and only a few employees .

They use a 3rd party underwriter and that's who you call for the interviews. Sometimes you will talk directly to the underwriter. It will always be reviewed by an underwriter before you get a decision.

If they are healthy other than the diabetes, SLAC is a great place for them since they don't ask about when they started taking insulin and, of course, have super low rates. RNA and 5 star are both great for insulin diabetics too.

Speakng of rna. I've not wrote anything since they changed to voice apps. Is the interview still 25 mins and do you get a yes or no?Do they frequently ask questions outside the app and do they ask the client about specific rx's. Aetna and 5 star are both 10 mins and super easy.

Speakng of rna. I've not wrote anything since they changed to voice apps. Is the interview still 25 mins and do you get a yes or no?Do they frequently ask questions outside the app and do they ask the client about specific rx's. Aetna and 5 star are both 10 mins and super easy.

I don't think it's that bad, personally. Love leaving the house and getting a deposit two days later without having to send in an app.

The last RNA app I did took about 20 minutes. Still far too long and cumbersome but you do get an answer.

RNA never asks questions not on the application. Nor do they vary from their drug list. If it says it's a decline on the Rx list then it's a decline. Don't even bother with writing them.

If it's not on there they will not surprise during the interview.

You don't even have to send in replacement forms now with RNA. That's covered during the voice sig. That does make the interview longer though.

They have supposedly improved the interview since I did my last one.

I hate the RNA process for the process. But one thing they won't do is throw in a surprise.

Back