Trans/Monumental App

Ya agreed----thats why I said to keep them as an alternate

I get almost NO underwriting issues with SNL---they take almost everything I write

Americo had the most absurd underwriting ever--NEVER use them any more

The carrier I could never get anyone accepted---was OXFORD

I hear ya, yea Oxford is good for healthy peeps. Their cf product is really good in competitive replacement scenarios if they can qualify in uw. However, I have written SLAC a little this month....smooth as silk and higher comp than CF.

I hear ya, yea Oxford is good for healthy peeps. Their cf product is really good in competitive replacement scenarios if they can qualify in uw. However, I have written SLAC a little this month....smooth as silk and higher comp than CF.

Correction, Oxford is good for nothing.

Not for replacements in KY anyway:bump:

That was just the straw. They rate lower than Trans for me. And I hate Trans. lol.

When I called Oxford today, I asked to be forwarded to new business. The woman said, "Oh, I can't do that" I said "Okay ... And why???" She said "They don't accept inbound calls." I busted out laughing. What kind of crap is that? Lmao!!! BTW, she didn't find it as humorous as I.

I have not had the first problem with SLAC on the other hand.

That was just the straw. They rate lower than Trans for me. And I hate Trans. lol. When I called Oxford today, I asked to be forwarded to new business. The woman said, "Oh, I can't do that" I said "Okay ... And why???" She said "They don't accept inbound calls." I busted out laughing. What kind of crap is that? Lmao!!! BTW, she didn't find it as humorous as I. I have not had the first problem with SLAC on the other hand.

I got a call from one of their regionals while I'm out on vacation. I said,"I'm on vacation with my wife and kids". The dumbass just kept on talking...the wife looked at me and asked if I was writing a lot with a company that had someone that "dense" as a regional...my reply was easy,"Nope, that's why he was calling"

Some companies get it..some don't.

I got a call from one of their regionals while I'm out on vacation. I said,"I'm on vacation with my wife and kids". The dumbass just kept on talking...the wife looked at me and asked if I was writing a lot with a company that had someone that "dense" as a regional...my reply was easy,"Nope, that's why he was calling"

Oxford has never got it. First they have that previous decline on their app. That's a huge red flag. Then they have that interrogation that they call an interview. They accuse the applicant of lying. Then they accuse the agent of stealing money.

Then one sent to them they will amend as much as Trans and are more difficult to work with than Trans on resolving those amendments.

Now they joined the other bottom of the barrel companies in not allowing replacements in Ky and Kansas. But the thing is they didn't tell the agents about the change. You found out after going through the interrogation and sending in the applications.

In smokingoose's case he didn't even find out then. He had to call and ask after I told him.

But they are sorry for the "inconvenience". No, they are just sorry.

Oxford has never got it. First they have that previous decline on their app. That's a huge red flag. Then they have that interrogation that they call an interview. They accuse the applicant of lying. Then they accuse the agent of stealing money. Then one sent to them they will amend as much as Trans and are more difficult to work with than Trans on resolving those amendments. Now they joined the other bottom of the barrel companies in not allowing replacements in Ky and Kansas. But the thing is they didn't tell the agents about the change. You found out after going through the interrogation and sending in the applications. In smokingoose's case he didn't even find out then. He had to call and ask after I told him. But they are sorry for the "inconvenience". No, they are just sorry.

Thank goodness you told me about it. Otherwise I might not have had time to get the drafts reinstated on the policies I replaced. It could have turned into a mess. There's no way I'm trusting them with any of my business in the future.

----------

I got a call from one of their regionals while I'm out on vacation. I said,"I'm on vacation with my wife and kids". The dumbass just kept on talking...the wife looked at me and asked if I was writing a lot with a company that had someone that "dense" as a regional...my reply was easy,"Nope, that's why he was calling" Some companies get it..some don't.

You should drive on up to Washington and sell some FE while you're out there. I hear their market is wide open now.

Thank goodness you told me about it. Otherwise I might not have had time to get the drafts reinstated on the policies I replaced. It could have turned into a mess. There's no way I'm trusting them with any of my business in the future. ---------- You should drive on up to Washington and sell some FE while you're out there. I hear their market is wide open now.

Be in Washington tomorrow.

The more and more I look at them the less im inclined to write them, in competitive situations on replacement Ill just use SLAC if needed, no half commission like with CF. Full comp with SLAC and the interview in my opinion is better, still strict but screw it, for twice the comp Ill deal with it.:1cool:

Latest posts

Back