Trinity, and Here's the Proof

I've never in my tenure here blocked someone until this afternoon...best decision I made all day! Too bad I can still see what he writes when people quote him... This is my long winded way of saying...I agree with DIG...

So we have to quote everything he says now so that you can read it? Lol!

I've never in my tenure here blocked someone until this afternoon...best decision I made all day! Too bad I can still see what he writes when people quote him...

This is my long winded way of saying...I agree with DIG...

Jesus, Mary and Joseph..... you agree with Dig:laugh: Arent you selling yourself a little "short". I think you may be giving this guy a "low" blow. :D

Sorry Dig, its just too easy to have fun with that:1wink:

----------

JG's is weeker thanks to his trip with Barry Boman...:twitchy::bump::twitchy:

Oh hardy hardy har har. Nice, getting zinged by the peanut gallery again. Ill have you know as long as I dont wear my lady killer Giorgio cologne its all good. Once I put that on Ben is then in full security mode to keep the women off me so I can close some monster apps, cant be getting all sidetracked with things like muffins in the morning.:laugh:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph..... you agree with Dig:laugh: Arent you selling yourself a little "short". I think you may be giving this guy a "low" blow. :D

Sorry Dig, its just too easy to have fun with that:1wink:

JG,
Having met you both, I would lay off the short jokes :)

Back