Trinity/ FB and Hep C

I do tend to mix up the liver and kidney conditions. The whole ideal of trying to get a client approved with Americo's UP2 for a condition like Hep C sounds great. Unfortunately, it is a shot in the dark with them and that's why I just send my Hep C people to SNL. Graded or not, I know it will be approved as applied for and I don't have to worry about turning the client off by going back to resell them.

Just remember them this way, the kidneys are for peeing. I don't know what a liver does but it's good eating.

Now I do get mixed up when it comes to livers and gizzards.

Just remember them this way, the kidneys are for peeing. I don't know what a liver does but it's good eating. Now I do get mixed up when it comes to livers and gizzards.
Chronic Gizzard Disease is always terminal. I think that's a decline even with Gerber.

Never had a gizzard, diseased or otherwise, but years ago as a KFC manager I sometimes had a liver. Hannibal Lecter would have been proud.

I do tend to mix up the liver and kidney conditions.

The whole ideal of trying to get a client approved with Americo's UP2 for a condition like Hep C sounds great. Unfortunately, it is a shot in the dark with them and that's why I just send my Hep C people to SNL. Graded or not, I know it will be approved as applied for and I don't have to worry about turning the client off by going back to resell them.

Liver conditions usually aren't too serious, I mean you can live on just one Liver........:goofy:

Back