Trinity IMO

Matt is the #1 GA most years. Not IMO. His upline is usually the #2 IMO and most of that is from Matt’s agency production so that is pretty sweet too.

Newby no offensive but that’s a big fish in a small pond .I think one time I heard Alvin say they had 400 or so agents . 95% of fe fmo/ IMO’s never contracted with them because of the low override spreads . Much like kskj as far as upline overrides . The difference Kskj has had very aggressive underwriting and great rates over the yrs so agents used them . Most agents nowadays don’t want to do phone interviews and underwriting is not as aggressive as 3 plus yrs ago .
That is my speciality. Small ponds. That’s where the best fishing is.

Matt is the #1 GA most years. Not IMO. His upline is usually the #2 IMO and most of that is from Matt’s agency production so that is pretty sweet too.

Ok I thought with all the agents he had he’d be at the imo level . Please accept my apologies. Im suprised Trinity never developed an instant decision eapp . Most agents aren’t going to do a telephone interview in today’s world . I’m sure they’ll have one at some pt .

Ok I thought with all the agents he had he’d be at the imo level . Please accept my apologies. Im suprised Trinity never developed an instant decision eapp . Most agents aren’t going to do a telephone interview in today’s world . I’m sure they’ll have one at some pt .
I agree that more agents would write them if their app process was easier. But Alvin is VERY committed to having a recorded interview with the person clearly answering their own health questions.

Thank you I spoke to a couple.
I used to lead with Trinity and went on all their trips. Alvin told me in 2022 in Las Vegas that I was 5th overall all time in production. They were one of the best a few years ago but many companies have passed them with quicker e-apps with instant decision and no phone call. I’ve spoken to Alvin many times about dropping the phone interview, but he will not. I’ve written 2 apps in 2 years with them, so there are better options. But if you don’t have a price buster, they are good for that.

Fraud prevention is the reason.

There's a well-known FE company that had one agent issue $1,000,000 in fraudulent business over 18 months.

The kicker: 400+ of the fraudulent applications were on *dead people* - who'd been dead for YEARS!

Hard to scam an insurance company when it takes two to tango (applicant and agent verbal applications).

Back