True Stage

Yes, they can read. And you are proven be a liar yet once again.

But I'm still living rent free in your head. Needs some paing in here. This yellow is not cutting it. Need some royal blue.

I'll pay for it. I know you are too broke to pay attention.

It's interesting to watch you squirm when you're caught in another lie.

Actually, the little personal production I've done the last 2 years has been 95% face 2 face. You aren't sounding very coherent.

Did that win you a company trip ?

Do you win trips by getting them off the back of your down line ?

Independent agents go on trips they earn by writing AP.

What can you do for yourself in this business that’s any better than what we do ?

I was also very successful at phone sales when I did that. So again, you are either a liar or stupid. Or both.

Whoa, whoa, whoa here! For the guy that says telesales is a failed adventure, how in the world were you "successful" at it. What kind of product were you good at with telesales? Was it FE? If so, that is contradictory to everything you've always said about FE telemarketing.

Are you rubbing a magic lamp ? You sure have a keen sense for the future.

Nothing takes the place of getting off your ass and going to see the people.

Of course lazy ass entitled people are coming up with all kinds of methods to sit on their arses and do nothing all day. Sitting in front of computer screens and talking on the phone typing on a keyboard fits right in with the the laziness of the generation you speak of.

I really hope this continues to grow like you say. It’s FE gold for field agents. Lots of policies that are never reviewed,explained face to face.
Field agents just love reviewing these policies you lazy arses sell over the phone !

You have not done that kind of work, so you wouldn't know just what it takes to telemarket. You don't like selling over the phone to begin with, so this is the reason you think like you do.

Try telemarketing for just one month and you'll sing a different tune. I'm not saying you'll like it, because you won't. Not your personality. However, your assessment of telemarketing agents being lazy is out in left field and you would figure that out.

Telemarketing is not for the faint at heart!!

Yes, they can read. And you are proven be a liar yet once again.

But I'm still living rent free in your head. Needs some paing in here. This yellow is not cutting it. Need some royal blue.

I'll pay for it. I know you are too broke to pay attention.

You brought him up in post #101. He responded to you in post #104. Now tell me again how he started this with you? Come on man, pony up and admit when you're just obviously wrong. Everybody else can go back and read and see who brought up who first, why can't you?

You brought him up in post #101. He responded to you in post #104. Now tell me again how he started this with you? Come on man, pony up and admit when you're just obviously wrong. Everybody else can go back and read and see who brought up who first, why can't you?

I didn't say I didn't mention him first. I said he attacked me first.

Whoa, whoa, whoa here! For the guy that says telesales is a failed adventure, how in the world were you "successful" at it. What kind of product were you good at with telesales? Was it FE? If so, that is contradictory to everything you've always said about FE telemarketing.

You only pay attention to what you want. I've said since I've been on this forum that I did telesales.

Nor have I said that telesales is a failed adventure. I had many conversations with Frank Statsny about medicare by phone and he was very successful at it.

I sold mostly term using the Dayne Vickers system. I learned a lot form Mr Vickers.

FE telesales? That's a different story.

It's interesting to watch you squirm when you're caught in another lie.

No lies from me. But since you wouldn't know the truth if it introduced itself to you I can see why you want to run from your own words now. Nor am I squirming. You went on the attack first just like you always do.

Then you try to feign innocence. Hey, at least you got Todd on your side!:1wink:

You have not done that kind of work, so you wouldn't know just what it takes to telemarket. You don't like selling over the phone to begin with, so this is the reason you think like you do.

Try telemarketing for just one month and you'll sing a different tune. I'm not saying you'll like it, because you won't. Not your personality. However, your assessment of telemarketing agents being lazy is out in left field and you would figure that out.

Telemarketing is not for the faint at heart!!

Really you don’t think I know anything about telemarketing?
When I started out in home improvement every joint has a phone room.

What I’m saying in regards to them being lazy is more about the incorrect way of selling final expense. If they were truly on the ball they would go out into the field face to face.

1. Cannot properly review current policies
2. Cannot truly assess the client’s situation without seeing them
3. Can’t really bond over the phone or meet other potential clients in the home

That’s just the beginning. I’m sure there are more.
Sure some agents know this but some do not. They are listening to to selling points from their trainer,marketing organization.

Seems like a good approach for those who want to sell that way.

In my view buying a policy blindly over the phone would be like getting with a hot chick and only doing it in the missionary position.

She would be replaced quickly with much better coverage !

Really you don’t think I know anything about telemarketing?
When I started out in home improvement every joint has a phone room.

What I’m saying in regards to them being lazy is more about the incorrect way of selling final expense. If they were truly on the ball they would go out into the field face to face.

1. Cannot properly review current policies
2. Cannot truly assess the client’s situation without seeing them
3. Can’t really bond over the phone or meet other potential clients in the home

That’s just the beginning. I’m sure there are more.
Sure some agents know this but some do not. They are listening to to selling points from their trainer,marketing organization.

Seems like a good approach for those who want to sell that way.

In my view buying a policy blindly over the phone would be like getting with a hot chick and only doing it in the missionary position.

She would be replaced quickly with much better coverage !

Yes, I'm saying that you don't know much about telemarketing. Just because you can't do it by phone doesn't mean that it can't be done. That's all I'm trying to say.

Some agents are made to sell by phone. Some, not so much. Especially for the ones that don't think it can be done.

Back