Wrote my first Aflac app

A friend in the biz had a $260,000 role up with Aetna from ONE agent this year...

You agencies leading with companies that don't require an actual signature are setting yourself up for disaster.
Don't see how that could happen to that extent.. They still have to get the banking info.

A friend in the biz had a $260,000 role up with Aetna from ONE agent this year...

You agencies leading with companies that don't require an actual signature are setting yourself up for disaster.

How is that even possible?

From one agent, I mean.

How did one agent even write that much with them?

Jd you dislike am am , American memorial , Aflac , accendo , rna ,snl , foresters ,prosperity,family benefit , liberty bankers ,moo .Their either too exp , shit underwriting, or they have terrible customer service . Every CO’s trash but kskj . Some small little fraternal. I can count knowingly being replaced 2-3 times .

Jd you dislike am am , American memorial , Aflac , accendo , rna ,snl , foresters ,prosperity,family benefit , liberty bankers ,moo .Their either too exp , shit underwriting, or they have terrible customer service . Every CO’s trash but kskj . Some small little fraternal. I can count knowingly being replaced 2-3 times .

Wrong again. It ain’t personal. You have a personal attachment to companies. I do not.

Nor have I said those things. You say those those things. You do not speak for me. You speak for you.

You want to speak for me. But you are not qualified.

The sky is always falling in your world. It is not in mine.

You come across as miserable. I am not miserable. I am quite content.

I could care less about any of these CO’s . I use them like they use me . I’m in this game like everyone else to make money ethically . It’s a no win arguing with you JD . I start a thread about I wrote an Aflac and you say their shit because you threw a ton of trash at them and they declined them .

I could care less about any of these CO’s . I use them like they use me . I’m in this game like everyone else to make money ethically . It’s a no win arguing with you JD . I start a thread about I wrote an Aflac and you say their shit because you threw a ton of trash at them and they declined them .

I didn’t say that. You misquote me. No, you didn’t misquote. You just made up something and attributed it to me.

Nor did I throw trash at them. KSKJ and SNL approved people that Aflac declined.

See, here’s your problem, you care what my experiences are. Care way too much.

While I don’t give a sh!t about your experiences.

It’s comical to me that you think company name matters. And we’re not arguing. At least I’m not.

I’m not trying to convince you of anything. If you love you some Aflac then good on you. I tried them to see if they are usable. They are not usable for me. I won’t write another one. But I’m ok if you continue to write them.

Hell, Prime Time and Saban will be happy with you. :D

I didn’t say that. You misquote me. No, you didn’t misquote. You just made up something and attributed it to me.

Nor did I throw trash at them. KSKJ and SNL approved people that Aflac declined.

See, here’s your problem, you care what my experiences are. Care way too much.

While I don’t give a sh!t about your experiences.

It’s comical to me that you think company name matters. And we’re not arguing. At least I’m not.

I’m not trying to convince you of anything. If you love you some Aflac then good on you. I tried them to see if they are usable. They are not usable for me. I won’t write another one. But I’m ok if you continue to write them.

Hell, Prime Time and Saban will be happy with you. :D

If I’m not mistaken dont you write accendo ? Exact same app and underwriting. And Aflac is usuable . 5-5 320lbs with copd or afib . I used for afib as they were cheaper than rna . Even you vaunted kskj won’t take that . And to boot I made 130%!!!!

Back