Your top 2- instant decision//voice signature application carriers?

I believe with RN the disclosure can be emailed to client in lieu of the 6 min verbal disclosure. I tell my peeps to ask for it to be emailed. I don't recall that being a deal with LB.

Noah I think your confusing things . Rna gives decision before any banking on face to face E-App. If rna declines you don’t fill out the any banking or beneficiary on the eapp . The interviews over

I’ve only done 1 E App with them.

I’m following the topic of this thread “voice signature ““.

I thought their E App didn’t give instant decision ?

I guess I’ll take another look ?

Just kinda hooked on the Am Am R App.

Noah-
What is it you are trying to say here? "Trans standard T is very expensive especially M T."
I get the Tobacco user but what is MT?

I agree! Royal Neighbors is essential IMO. They will take neuropathy and don't even ask about complications of diabetes. Their lookback period for most things is very fair, and they don't nit pick and decline because of a med or two unless is is for dementia or a declinable condition that the drug is prescribed for and not a dual use med. If only they would accept COPD... I've been using Trans standard for that, any other suggestions for COPD?

I haven't written an RNA in 5 years. They are not essential. They turned themselves into a niche company. TIA and fatasses.

And their rates are just too high.

Their eapp gets wonderful reviews. Fast and instant decision. But their underwriting does not. Isosorbide is a decline. Nitro is a decline, over 80 mg furosemide is a decline. COPD is graded. And limited to $10K. Minimum face is $7K. Do not take the DE so no niche there. Breast cancer maintenance meds are a decline.

They do have good commissions. They do pay fast. But they are now good as replacement fodder. Almost like running into LH, SL, Bankers or AmAm.

Last edited:
I haven't written an RNA in 5 years. They are not essential. They turned themselves into a niche company. TIA and fatasses.

And their rates are just too high.

Their eapp gets wonderful reviews. Fast and instant decision. But their underwriting does not. Isosorbide is a decline. Nitro is a decline, over 80 mg furosemide is a decline. COPD is graded. And limited to $10K. Minimum face is $7K. Do not take the DE so no niche there. Breast cancer maintenance meds are a decline.

They do have good commissions. They do pay fast. But they are now good as replacement fodder. Almost like running into LH, SL, Bankers or AmAm.

They do take heavy blood thinners,no home health question,chronic pain meds,diabetic neuropathy level though.

Do you believe the combination of these risks along with the obesity produces contestable claims ?

Jd Rna is a must for most agents . Kskj is not in a lot of states and some agents don’t want to write a small fraternal with only a 100% contract . No height and weight big . The main niche is the neuropathy and insulin level . Outside kskj I don’t know anyone else who takes that level . Great on heart and cancer with 2 yr look back . They take big inhaler use if the client says no copd .

They do take heavy blood thinners,no home health question,chronic pain meds,diabetic neuropathy level though.

Do you believe the combination of these risks along with the obesity produces contestable claims ?

Kskj super aggressive underwriting like Rna . I’m sure Jd’s had his share of contestable claims with them with his vol . Jd have they paid most ?Trans had very aggressive underwing and they did all they could to deny a contestable claim .

Someone who’s 5’2” and 395lbs,has a home health nurse,with diabetic neuropathy really should be graded or GI.

Back