Big Transamerica Meeting Today

argar5

Guru
100+ Post Club
A friend of mine from Transamerica called me. W2 Rep (monumental). Big meeting. Agents are worried big time. Something going on doesn't look too good he will find out more at Friday morning meeting

I'm sure they'll follow American general and close a lot or maybe all their career offices. That's whats so nice nice about being independent. If they exit the Fe arena i'll move to Kentucky to sell Kskj will Jd.

I'm sure they'll follow American general and close a lot or maybe all their career offices. That's whats so nice nice about being independent. If they exit the Fe arena i'll move to Kentucky to sell Kskj will Jd.
I agree. I had 17 years with them and I'm glad I left when trance took over

Could be Newby as its costing them a lot of money to hire 10 plus people to scrub the apps . A rep told me about 65% of the apps AREN'T in good order. He also said they have 12 customer service reps for Fe only. Some fe co's hardly have 12 employees period.In all seriousness if I had the problems Jd had i'd never use them. I scrub the app 3 times so I never have problems as I know how anal they are.

Could be Newby as its costing them a lot of money to hire 10 plus people to scrub the apps . A rep told me about 65% of the apps AREN'T in good order. He also said they have 12 customer service reps for Fe only. Some fe co's hardly have 12 employees period.In all seriousness if I had the problems Jd had i'd never use them. I scrub the app 3 times so I never have problems as I know how anal they are.

Fundamental Rule of Salespeople - Salespeople are NOT detailed-oriented.

Trans will have a meeting to plan more meetings. That's what they do!!:yes:

They want to make sure they have the biggest business prevention dept in the business. Joey already said they have more people in their business prevention dept than anyone. They just gotta make sure no one is gaining on them. So they will have a meeting about it.

You're already on hold with now just to be told when you get someone that you have to talk to someone else. What's another hour of hold time so they can have a meeting?:no:

If sales people are not detail oriented they're in trouble.Its so important . How do I organize my leads ?Were am I working this week ? How do I incorporate referrals and call backs each week into my schedule ?How do I incorporate door knocking into my week ? Do I door knock 1 or 2 days a week with 3 days of appts or do I door knock around appts and no shows ? Even something as simple as effectively using a gps is about details . With door knocking how to effectively use the trip app on a Gps is crucial . What if I have 3 stops before I door knock 2 county's ? My appts don't start till 12 pm but I want to door knock from 8-11:30 first. How to I organize my door knocks in the best order ending up at my appt. DETAILS DETAILS. Chris Sharpe failing in the business doing $240k of ap made me realize it's not just about ap but about how you work your leads and How you sell . It's about service .I hand write a thank you note to each sale reiterating there draft date and when there policy will arrive . It cuts down big time on call backs of confusion and adds a little human touch . DETAILS DETAILS . Yes I agree Trans app is not good for new people .

If sales people are not detail oriented they're in trouble.Its so important . How do I organize my leads ?Were am I working this week ? How do I incorporate referrals and call backs each week into my schedule ?How do I incorporate door knocking into my week ? Do I door knock 1 or 2 days a week with 3 days of appts or do I door knock around appts and no shows ? Even something as simple as effectively using a gps is about details . With door knocking how to effectively use the trip app on a Gps is crucial . What if I have 3 stops before I door knock 2 county's ? My appts don't start till 12 pm but I want to door knock from 8-11:30 first. How to I organize my door knocks in the best order ending up at my appt. DETAILS DETAILS. Chris Sharpe failing in the business doing $240k of ap made me realize it's not just about ap but about how you work your leads and How you sell . It's about service .I hand write a thank you note to each sale reiterating there draft date and when there policy will arrive . It cuts down big time on call backs of confusion and adds a little human touch . DETAILS DETAILS . Yes I agree Trans app is not good for new people .

There was a guy failing in the business writing 240k?

Back