I Just Got my License and Am Trying to Choose a Co.

KCundercover

I have 30 years direct sales experience in the HI insustry and want to get into final expense. A good friend of mine is with NASB (he is a Jr. partner) and I went to their convention. They have offered me a 80% contract which I understand is good with them. I have been offered a 100% contract with senior life out of Ga. I like a structure and understand the value of training but hate to give up 20-30% if I don't need to. I made 130000 selling walk in bathtubs last year and can prove it. I just need a change and renewals, residuals and building a team all interest me. I know I will be good at this and don't want to make the wrong decision. I have read the long text about NASB and that concerns me. I received my license today and am anxious to get started. Please advise.

I have 30 years direct sales experience in the HI insustry and want to get into final expense. A good friend of mine is with NASB (he is a Jr. partner) and I went to their convention. They have offered me a 80% contract which I understand is good with them. I have been offered a 100% contract with senior life out of Ga. I like a structure and understand the value of training but hate to give up 20-30% if I don't need to. I made 130000 selling walk in bathtubs last year and can prove it. I just need a change and renewals, residuals and building a team all interest me. I know I will be good at this and don't want to make the wrong decision. I have read the long text about NASB and that concerns me. I received my license today and am anxious to get started. Please advise.

Take Spur up on his offer. He was an NASB guy. He'll shoot you straight.

But you STILL want all commission grids up front for comparison! Never skip that step. With ANYONE.

Ahh nice! I worked there years ago running teleleads. Georgia is tough for DM generation, but possible. I have agents that usually decide to work up in SC.

I will start working on getting my non resident tomorrow or monday

----------

How do you search on this website? I have an iPhone so it should work right?

Back