45 Per Cent

I just checked...the offer did come from a Mississippi company called One Life America. I've never heard of it before now. Anyone ever try it out?

What my friend has calculated is as follows: to get 20 leads a week, one would have to have 4 mail drops of 1000 each (each drop would net 5 leads at the .5% return rate in San Diego). At $350 per drop, the weekly lead cost would be $1,400.00 ($350 per 1,000 X 4). Based on these assumptions, the average lead cost for a direct mail drop would be $70.00 ($1400/20 leads).

I know that these assumptions might be wrong, but let's continue with the fantasy. If the average AP is $480.00 per sale, and you make 5 sales a week out of the 20 leads, then the 45% commission rate would yield about $1,080 to the agent and $1320 to the lead house. With that scenario, the agent would be paying about $66 per lead, or about the same ($70) if he did a mail drop.

Maybe the 45% numbers are not as bad as I originally thought. Especially since he does not have an unlimited lead budget.

Any comments?

He will get 20-30 leads per week..they will not be fresh, they are OLD..6 months-3 years old. John Galt on here worked them for 5-6 months and said they were absolute garbage.
RUN, don't walk, RUN AWAY!

I just checked...the offer did come from a Mississippi company called One Life America. I've never heard of it before now. Anyone ever try it out?

What my friend has calculated is as follows: to get 20 leads a week, one would have to have 4 mail drops of 1000 each (each drop would net 5 leads at the .5% return rate in San Diego). At $350 per drop, the weekly lead cost would be $1,400.00 ($350 per 1,000 X 4). Based on these assumptions, the average lead cost for a direct mail drop would be $70.00 ($1400/20 leads).

I know that these assumptions might be wrong, but let's continue with the fantasy. If the average AP is $480.00 per sale, and you make 5 sales a week out of the 20 leads, then the 45% commission rate would yield about $1,080 to the agent and $1320 to the lead house. With that scenario, the agent would be paying about $66 per lead, or about the same ($70) if he did a mail drop.

Maybe the 45% numbers are not as bad as I originally thought. Especially since he does not have an unlimited lead budget.

Any comments?

Parker and Associates changed their name to One Life a number of years ago. Look up Parker and you'll know EXACTLY what to do.

Any comments?

Yeah, one comment. Your math is flawed. But the bigger problem is that this is an offer from Parker and Asses.

I live down the road from one life. Know them personally. RUN. Leads are old and you don't get any if you don't write 1200 each week. One bad week and your door knocking on a 45%. Get your friend to call lead connections and ask the average return in his area.

Any comments?

There's several places he can get "free" or reduced leads to help him start. Hell, LH has a better offer then that... It's 1 thing to take a haircut like 70-85% to get consistent leads, but 45%? If he has to do graded or ROP, what is it, 25%?

He will be out of biz if he chooses that route. I'm 90min North of SD, if he mails the right areas, the returns will be much better.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

I live down the road from one life. Know them personally. RUN. Leads are old and you don't get any if you don't write 1200 each week. One bad week and your door knocking on a 45%. Get your friend to call lead connections and ask the average return in his area.

Now it's $2000 ap. Got a buddy who is stupid, so I know a little about it as well.

Back