A prospect that wants just enough for cremation

I couldn't figure out who you guys were responding to then I saw "see ignored content" underneath the posts. I put that dude on ignore about five seconds after he showed up in the forum. I took him off ignore at the beginning of the year when I purged my block list. He went back on almost as fast as knobby.

What the hell, DT? What about me? WTF. I've been trying to get on your ignore list for years.:tongue:

Last edited:
My brother-law died Sunday. He wanted a cremation. The total bill including transfer of the body, the cremation, state certificate, 4 death certificates and a nice urn was $1000.00 .... Without the urn and extra death certificates, the cost would have been $695.00..

I couldn't figure out who you guys were responding to then I saw "see ignored content" underneath the posts. I put that dude on ignore about five seconds after he showed up in the forum. I took him off ignore at the beginning of the year when I purged my block list. He went back on almost as fast as knobby.

Yep, I think you had me on that list because I called you out last year for telling agents not to go out and make a living during the beginning of the Covid panick.

Most of your posts are pretty damn spot so it was nice to see you show up again. Are you back in the field?

I think I only have 2 or 3 current users on ignore. Two are mostly active in the political threads I don't really get into much anyway.

Don't think I have ever blocked anyone for arguing with me. Or I would have to block myself first. :1baffled:

Yep, I think you had me on that list because I called you out last year for telling agents not to go out and make a living during the beginning of the Covid panick.

I was off the forum for quite a few months last year - I don't think I ever put you on ignore, though maybe, I don't remember. I do recall that mentioning a few times here that agents in PA were told by the state DOI that their license would be permanently revoked for F2F sales, and that it was probably not a good idea to risk one's license at that point. Many agencies across the state are still not allowing in-person client meetings in company offices since neither the Dems nor the Republicans can seem to get their act together on business liability re: covid. Business liability waivers should have been in those stimmie bills from the beginning, imo.

Is getting put on "ignore" sorta like walking into the post office and discovering they have a photo of you on the wall? :wideeyed:

Haven't checked lately, but feeling like maybe I should.:twitchy:

My brother-law died Sunday. He wanted a cremation. The total bill including transfer of the body, the cremation, state certificate, 4 death certificates and a nice urn was $1000.00 .... Without the urn and extra death certificates, the cost would have been $695.00..
I'm just waiting for that rogue Chinese satellite to hit me...FREE CREMATION!

Back