Cheat Sheet

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I have not sold much FE for a while so I haven't kept up with underwriting. Had a lady who I wrote in 2018 and tell me she wanted to reinstate her policy. The problem is her policy lapsed a year ago and now she has COPD. Gonna be a shock when I give her the quote. Who takes this level in FL? I need a cheat sheet.

:yes:
I have not sold much FE for a while so I haven't kept up with underwriting. Had a lady who I wrote in 2018 and tell me she wanted to reinstate her policy. The problem is her policy lapsed a year ago and now she has COPD. Gonna be a shock when I give her the quote. Who takes this level in FL? I need a cheat sheet.

Trans and Accendo Also Foresters, I always forget about them.

And apparently AmAm. Their app says no but I run across copd written level all the time with AmAm.

Am am very aggressive on inhalers as long as the client says not copd . I’ve gotten 2-3 inhalers level . The new king of underwriting is American memorial . There new E-App is awesome . There taking nitro , insulin and Gabepentin, copd level . American memorials copd rates near kskj because copd preferred with American memorial as long as no Nebulizer. Foresters standard rates outrageous . More than almost any Gi .

Thanks for the replies. I will look at American Memorial tomorrow. I don't write enough FE to warrant a subscription to the toolkit. If I was still chasing leads I would have it but I am not.

If you write more then 1 a yr it’s worth it and this question proved it. :)

Toolkits what $39 for med sup and fe? I’ve seen fmo’s with 18% off also. I’ve been with fex quotes for 10 yrs . But their falling down on their game . No Aflac quotes and i noticed a few co’s wrong . You don’t have all the fe quotes i don’t think. I didn’t see new era which i write now and then .

Am am very aggressive on inhalers as long as the client says not copd . I’ve gotten 2-3 inhalers level . The new king of underwriting is American memorial . There new E-App is awesome . There taking nitro , insulin and Gabepentin, copd level . American memorials copd rates near kskj because copd preferred with American memorial as long as no Nebulizer. Foresters standard rates outrageous . More than almost any Gi .

No it's not. KSKJ standard blows away AmMem.

And you have to answer no to COPD on the AmMem app. KSKJ also takes nitro level. Gabapentin level. At much better prices.

Every AmAm I've seen has been clean sheeted. But they are good at refunding the premiums once it's pointed out to them. Same on the ones clean sheeted for smoking. AmAm makes no fight. It's a PITA to get them on the phone. But once you do they are accommodating on refunds. And they don't do anything to the agents. Sames agents over and over doing the clean sheeting. Same IMO too.

Thanks for the replies. I will look at American Memorial tomorrow. I don't write enough FE to warrant a subscription to the toolkit. If I was still chasing leads I would have it but I am not.

You have to falsify the app question to get COPD level with AmMem. They are ok with the falsifying it though. Until claim, that is.

Back