Considering replacing SNL

I’m contracted with them but haven’t done any . Your saying they take a paper app and never call the client ? I could of sworn I read they call the client or short phone interview.
I just wrote one and they called her to ask a couple of questions about the depression/ anxiety meds she's taking, but she doesn't answer her phone. I went by her house and called Sentinel and they asked her 3 questions and had her put me back on the phone and he told me she was approved as applied for(Level).

I’m contracted with them but haven’t done any . Your saying they take a paper app and never call the client ? I could of sworn I read they call the client or short phone interview.

There is no pos interview. I only use the eApp. They might call though. They did call one applicant of mine.

Then declined her.

You want paper apps with no phone interview ? I know jd will say kskj . Honestly I’d look at am am . Takes paper apps ,much better underwriting than snl , awesome billing and I and most people love their customer service . You the agent can re start drafts on phone . Pricing just ok . Better pricing and they do paper apps is Trinity . But they require phone interview. Why not do E-App with instant decision? Very easy to do . Paper app CO’s getting less and less . If you replace a lot can’t beat kskj .

Why does JD continuously rage against Am Am ?
Hmm….wwas he termed for some reason ?
You’re one of the biggest FE producers on this forum who can write with the company of choice.
Admittedly I don’t write the volume you do but I have said the same thing.
He admitted a week ago that he was wrong about the allowing replacements in W.V.
He said he hasn’t written with them in a while and things must have changed.
So how would he know how they are to work with now ?

Why does JD continuously rage against Am Am ?
Hmm….wwas he termed for some reason ?
You’re one of the biggest FE producers on this forum who can write with the company of choice.
Admittedly I don’t write the volume you do but I have said the same thing.
He admitted a week ago that he was wrong about the allowing replacements in W.V.
He said he hasn’t written with them in a while and things must have changed.
So how would he know how they are to work with now ?

I have posted twice that I called them last week with a client and was on hold for over 20 minutes.

Why does Noah ask the same questions over and over and over. Even after those questions have been answered?

Does Noah have a learning problem?

Why does Noah love a pos company like AmAm?

I have posted twice that I called them last week with a client and was on hold for over 20 minutes.

Why does Noah ask the same questions over and over and over. Even after those questions have been answered?

Many agents have posted on here that love Am Am including call centers.

Isn’t it unusual that someone other than you doesn’t post negative comments about Am Am on this forum ?

Twenty minutes on hold isn’t terrible in today’s world and you know that

1. People like to spin,throw,shade to avoid admitting they are wrong.

2. Not a learning problem,it’s an allergic reaction to BS

3. What did Am Am do you you ? Why do you worship a company that pays you 30% less per policy ?

You running a charity? Non-profit ?

Latest posts

Back