Considering replacing SNL

Many agents have posted on here that love Am Am including call centers.

Isn’t it unusual that someone other than you doesn’t post negative comments about Am Am

You running a charity? Non-profit ?
3. Why do you worship a company that pays you 30% less per policy ?

I can’t tell you why JD likes the companies he likes or doesn’t like the companies that he doesn’t like. Every agent has their favorites and not favorites.

But the math in your question looks a bit off. You said 30%. Most agents have 120% with AmAm and 100% with KSKJ. That’s only 18% less.

I can’t tell you why JD likes the companies he likes or doesn’t like the companies that he doesn’t like. Every agent has their favorites and not favorites.

But the math in your question looks a bit off. You said 30%. Most agents have 120% with AmAm and 100% with KSKJ. That’s only 18% less.

“Most” agents…….I’m sure you’d give him higher than 120% :biggrin:

100k AP KSKJ =100k

100k Am Am =130k

That’s a nice new car or new boat every year.

3. What did Am Am do you you ? Why do you worship a company that pays you 30% less per policy ?
I don't care how easy they might be to work with, I could never get past this. There are too many good companies to work with that you don't have to work with a company like AmAm. :mad:

“Most” agents…….I’m sure you’d give him higher than 120% :biggrin:

100k AP KSKJ =100k

100k Am Am =130k

That’s a nice new car or new boat every year.
JD would be at 175% and 155% based on his sales history. So still just 13% difference. Plus the higher volume of sales you make when you can beat more quotes plus the higher persistency makes up more than that difference.

That way he can buy 2-boats.

120%
-100%
= 18%
:)

JD would be at 175% and 155% based on his sales history. So still just 13% difference. Plus the higher volume of sales you make when you can beat more quotes plus the higher persistency makes up more than that difference.

Spin doctor ‍⚕️

175% + 175% = 350%

Isn’t it unusual that someone other than you doesn’t post negative comments about Am Am on this forum ?

Twenty minutes on hold isn’t terrible in today’s world and you know that

1. People like to spin,throw,shade to avoid admitting they are wrong.

2. Not a learning problem,it’s an allergic reaction to BS

3. What did Am Am do you you ? Why do you worship a company that pays you 30% less per policy ?

You running a charity? Non-profit ?

I don’t worship any company. I am unlike you on that too.

Why do company men not publicly tell the truth about a company? Because they are company men.

Nor is anything I say about a company personal. Unlike you I don’t make it personal. I know you don’t understand that. But there’s a lot you don’t understand.

The BS here is mostly you.

Why do you worship a pos company so much?

AmAm never did anything to me. They don’t offer any value. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Now you worry about how much I make? WTF is wrong with you?

I find it v

I find it very curious why 99% of agents,Fmo’s , CO’s data me included swear by ss billing being critical in persistency. Yet your outfits persistency with kskj who doesn’t do ss billing seems magical .We all work the same leads and mostly super low income people that fill out 10 cards a yr and are bad at money management .

Why does non ss billing not affect fex yet it affects 99% of the industry ? You could say that your agents put better client with kskj . But in the end none of us which client will pay and won’t pay . My theory is since kskj’s rates are so low and underwriting aggressive that there replacement business is 3-5 times the industry avg . This means those people you replace are already paying and will continue paying . It’s what Jd has preached for yrs wanting a card that doesn’t say life ins . He wants them to have life ins so he can replace . My friends a top kskj agent and 60% plus of his business with them replacement. There also his # 1 death claim carrier . It’ll be interesting to see how long they can keep some of the lowest rates with the most aggressive underwriting

I don't care how easy they might be to work with, I could never get past this. There are too many good companies to work with that you don't have to work with a company like AmAm. :mad:

That can’t be right. No one buy me has ever said anything bad about Noah’s love child!:D

While that was a crappy thing for any company to do, it's become ancient history. Of the people at Am Am that did that, none of them are there anymore. The company moved on and is doing things the right way now.

So, what I'm saying in a nutshell is that this argument has sailed, never to return. Just not a strong argument anymore.

If you want to show their middle of the road rates and dis on those, then fine...there's a point to be taken under consideration.

As far as their CS goes, they are great to work with. Those who don't write with them wouldn't really know that though.

Back