Considering replacing SNL

I find it v

I find it very curious why 99% of agents,Fmo’s , CO’s data me included swear by ss billing being critical in persistency. Yet your outfits persistency with kskj who doesn’t do ss billing seems magical .We all work the same leads and mostly super low income people that fill out 10 cards a yr and are bad at money management .

Why does non ss billing not affect fex yet it affects 99% of the industry ? You could say that your agents put better client with kskj . But in the end none of us which client will pay and won’t pay . My theory is since kskj’s rates are so low and underwriting aggressive that there replacement business is 3-5 times the industry avg . This means those people you replace are already paying and will continue paying . It’s what Jd has preached for yrs wanting a card that doesn’t say life ins . He wants them to have life ins so he can replace . My friends a top kskj agent and 60% plus of his business with them replacement. There also his # 1 death claim carrier . It’ll be interesting to see how long they can keep some of the lowest rates with the most aggressive underwriting
Who is telling you that SS billing is such a big deal for persistency? It’s recruiters that are trying to recruit agents for companies that offer that. It’s a selling point if you make it one. In reality it’s a nice feature and it’s definitely something you want if you’re taking debit express cards. But we sold for many years without having that and had good persistency.
Social Security billing is nowhere near as important to keep in your business on the books it’s just selling good rates to start with. If you have someone who is completely dysfunctional with their finances they’re going to have a debit express card. And yes I agree if you take debit express cards you better have Social Security billing. But for companies that don’t take debit Xpress cards it’s not really that big of a deal.

if you think that A company that accepts debit ExpressCard payers
I find it v

I find it very curious why 99% of agents,Fmo’s , CO’s data me included swear by ss billing being critical in persistency. Yet your outfits persistency with kskj who doesn’t do ss billing seems magical .We all work the same leads and mostly super low income people that fill out 10 cards a yr and are bad at money management .

Why does non ss billing not affect fex yet it affects 99% of the industry ? You could say that your agents put better client with kskj . But in the end none of us which client will pay and won’t pay . My theory is since kskj’s rates are so low and underwriting aggressive that there replacement business is 3-5 times the industry avg . This means those people you replace are already paying and will continue paying . It’s what Jd has preached for yrs wanting a card that doesn’t say life ins . He wants them to have life ins so he can replace . My friends a top kskj agent and 60% plus of his business with them replacement. There also his # 1 death claim carrier . It’ll be interesting to see how long they can keep some of the lowest rates with the most aggressive underwriting

Social Security drafting has never been considered “critical” for persistency except for the people who are financially dysfunctional which luckily most of them are on debit express cards. If a company accepted debit express cards and didn’t have SS drafting, that would be a mistake.

But if you think Social Security draft dates are anywhere close to as important as having really competitive premiums on the monthly checking account draft payers, you are just buying into recruiters sales pitches.

You realize we’ve sold for years and years without even having Social Security draft dates don’t you? Was persistency horrible then?

Social Security draft dates are just nice to have. They aren’t necessary. Except for the people that banks will not deal with because they’re so dysfunctional.

always remember that when anyone tells you they don’t trust banks, what they are saying is that banks don’t trust them.

Tom or anyone call am am .Go threw the promps to customer service and see what # you are and wait
1 (800) 736-7311

Tom is not going to call. So I just did. Called at 2:23pm CST. Took a couple minutes to get thru the prompts and at 2:25 pm CST the message was “you are 25th in que”

I told you they have ESPN.

JD you heard if AI ? Artificial intelligence. I’m positive they have your # on some type of list to slow you down . Seriously me and a lot of agents like them . You like kskj . It’s all good . I’m a vicious agent when someone comes down my street . Mapd has taken my viciousness up 3 levels . I’m so used to guarding my dual book fe’s a picnic .

JD you heard if AI ? Artificial intelligence. I’m positive they have your # on some type of list to slow you down . Seriously me and a lot of agents like them . You like kskj . It’s all good . I’m a vicious agent when someone comes down my street . Mapd has taken my viciousness up 3 levels . I’m so used to guarding my dual book fe’s a picnic .

I know companies are petty enough to do that. I know that AmAm is especially petty.

Today I did call from my number. Last week I called from their customers number because I didn’t have a signal there.

There was a time when I couldn’t call OA from my number. They had it blocked.

But there you go with “like” again. That has nothing to do with business.

I write companies all the time I don’t care for. It’s about the clients.

If AmAm had any value I would use them. They provide nothing of value to my clients here than someone else doesn’t do better.

FEX has AmAm because agents come from other IMO’s wanting to keep them. They aren’t with FEX long before they stop using AmAm.

I have actually been trying to find an AmAm agent to refer a $100/mo case to and can’t find one.

I know companies are petty enough to do that. I know that AmAm is especially petty.

Today I did call from my number. Last week I called from their customers number because I didn’t have a signal there.

There was a time when I couldn’t call OA from my number. They had it blocked.

But there you go with “like” again. That has nothing to do with business.

I write companies all the time I don’t care for. It’s about the clients.

If AmAm had any value I would use them. They provide nothing of value to my clients here than someone else doesn’t do better.

FEX has AmAm because agents come from other IMO’s wanting to keep them. They aren’t with FEX long before they stop using AmAm.

I have actually been trying to find an AmAm agent to refer a $100/mo case to and can’t find one.

I don’t sell on price like you . I sell the value of me .Am Am’s middle of the road at some ages . So that’s value . In mapd if I chased the shiniest coin every yr I’d be in the mental ward . I ask them one question . “ Mrs Jones do you know who to find a dentist or otc items ? Have you got your glasses yet ? I give them names and I answer the phone . I provide value which keeps them loyal to me as there will always be a little shinier coin .You obviously do well the way you sell and so do I . No way is wrong or right if it works for you .

Last edited:
Back