• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

First Draft Cheat Sheets

That's awesome Ben!

I think 5star is changing their chewers and dippers to tobacco.

Chewers and dippers for Settlers is non tobacco.

ALS is not mentioned on Settlers app.

I think I've got these right? May want to confirm.

This is a serious start to an amazing cheat sheet. If we can build this up as a community here with all FE companies (at least on Fex Quotes) This would be amazing. Either way Awesome job!!! Thank You!

Last edited:
Addition: GPM Life takes insulin for diabetics up to 80 units a day, and no minimum age for diabetes diagnosis or insulin usage.

I will add everyone's posts into the cheat sheet. If you don't have it and need it, please PM me your email. I removed it from here with guidance from people smarter than me :) Just don't want all the marketers getting it off of here and using it against us :)

start with checking out Columbian on fexquotes or through a rater your IMO should provide. That will give you a starting point. As Newby said very middle of the road, unless you need a lot of company support.

Does anyone have information on columbian life?

Very Liberal underwriting. The first 2 cases I wrote with them were insulin dependent diabetics with pacemakers! They got approved in 2 day. I was shocked! The trade off is that they are a bit pricey. I normally only use them if the 2 best options are Columbian and Moumental(Std). In that situation, they're normally cheaper than Monumental. I wish they were more competitive. They're very easy to work with.

Very Liberal underwriting. The first 2 cases I wrote with them were insulin dependent diabetics with pacemakers! They got approved in 2 day. I was shocked! The trade off is that they are a bit pricey. I normally only use them if the 2 best options are Columbian and Moumental(Std). In that situation, they're normally cheaper than Monumental. I wish they were more competitive. They're very easy to work with.

Why wouldn't RNA have approved them?

Bob lol you need to add Americo and Oxford. A lot of people write these two companies.

Back