Cheat Sheet

We don’t get it free but we can call the agency,get back office support and they figure it for us.
Well they should be supplying you with it it if you are putting up consistent production. It’s the right thing to do.

Why don’t they have a separate COPD question?
How does the agent know what’s in the doctor’s report ?
They are putting the beneficiary,insured,and agent in a really bad spot.
My COPD goes to Trans,period. As dysfunctional they are,I feel confident they will pay that claim when issues Standard.

They are a screwed up company. They are now owned by CUNA. But their application was like that before CUNA.

Before the eApp they had a phone interview. The person could disclose copd on the interview. The question still had to be marked no. But there was some measure of CYA for the agent.

With the eApp there is no phone interview.

Don’t most IMO’s supply InsuranceToolKit to you for free?

No, most IMO's do not supply that particular program to their agents. We do supply them with quoters though. Do you supply this particular program to your agents? I know you've used FEXQuotes for some time now. Have you switched over now?

They are a screwed up company. They are now owned by CUNA. But their application was like that before CUNA.

Before the eApp they had a phone interview. The person could disclose copd on the interview. The question still had to be marked no. But there was some measure of CYA for the agent.

With the eApp there is no phone interview.

When you run into a newly issued Am Mem level copd with or without inhalers,nebulizer,are you replacing it ?

No, most IMO's do not supply that particular program to their agents. We do supply them with quoters though. Do you supply this particular program to your agents? I know you've used FEXQuotes for some time now. Have you switched over now?
I supply both.

When you run into a newly issued Am Mem level copd with or without inhalers,nebulizer,are you replacing it ?

Yes, with or without COPD. AmMem is one of the easiest replacements out there. Almost like finding Bankers, LH, OA or SL.

Just more AmMem's out there than the others.

I supply both.

It’s nice to be able to get an agency operator on the phone to help with quotes especially when the agent is new or he doesn’t get cell service in the home.
Do you drop what you’re doing and pick up the phone to help agents with this kinds of stuff ?

It’s nice to be able to get an agency operator on the phone to help with quotes especially when the agent is new or he doesn’t get cell service in the home.
Do you drop what you’re doing and pick up the phone to help agents with this kinds of stuff ?

What kind of dumbass has to call the office to get a quote? :arghh:

Back