Cheat Sheet

Am am very aggressive on inhalers as long as the client says not copd . I’ve gotten 2-3 inhalers level . The new king of underwriting is American memorial . There new E-App is awesome . There taking nitro , insulin and Gabepentin, copd level . American memorials copd rates near kskj because copd preferred with American memorial as long as no Nebulizer. Foresters standard rates outrageous . More than almost any Gi .

Are you writing COPD with Am Mem if they do not have inhalers,nebulizers ? If you ask the insured when they last these meds prescribed and they tell you as many do “well I think it was about 5 years ago,I can’t remember “ like many do ?

I’m going Trans Standard.

Our people think when when we ask these questions about,time frames,meds we are asking them if they are currently taking them or last took them,not when they were last prescribed and in the Script Check.

We have no idea when they were prescribed.
Ripe for a contestable claim.

Are you writing COPD with Am Mem if they do not have inhalers,nebulizers ? If you ask the insured when they last these meds prescribed and they tell you as many do “well I think it was about 5 years ago,I can’t remember “ like many do ?

I’m going Trans Standard.

Our people think when when we ask these questions about,time frames,meds we are asking them if they are currently taking them or last took them,not when they were last prescribed and in the Script Check.

We have no idea when they were prescribed.
Ripe for a contestable claim.

I ask the questions and record the answers . You honestly believe many people that use inhalers for “ asthma “ it’s not written down copd ? I’ve had very few contestable claims . But based on my experience and many agents I know they pay around 50% of the time . Are clients have short memory’s and either don’t know or don’t tell us everything .

Are you writing Am Mem and checking the box “no” if they have COPD no meds in the last 36 months ?

Simple yes or no answer please.

Thanks

Back