Cheat Sheet

Cinn Eq does take DE. But neither of these were DE. One maxed out with KSKJ.

The other was 83 year old insulin user. CinnEq was by far the best rate for him.

Oh, I forgot, I wrote my first GW last week. Probably last too. :1wink:

Which GW product did you write ? What do you think of their e app ?
Why is it probably your last app with them ?

Which GW product did you write ? What do you think of their e app ?
Why is it probably your last app with them ?

I was writing their level product. The eapp was terrible. One of the worst I've used. They offered what they call graded which is actually ROP.

Never saw a reason to write them before. The process was too difficult to use again.

Did you receive an instant decision?
I submitted one for their Graded and was counter offered GI after 4-5 days. Ended up getting that case issued much cheaper Moo Graded.
The old e app was much simpler. Didn’t even need internet which is an issue for me because I work rural most of the time.

Did you receive an instant decision?
I submitted one for their Graded and was counter offered GI after 4-5 days. Ended up getting that case issued much cheaper Moo Graded.
The old e app was much simpler. Didn’t even need internet which is an issue for me because I work rural most of the time.

Yes. It took a few minutes to offer OTAF.

Why anyone would ever write gw outside Gi is beyond me . I throw all my junk Gi there way .

Why anyone would ever write gw outside Gi is beyond me . I throw all my junk Gi there way .

In this case the lady was maxed out with KSKJ. She’s a smoker and GW was a good rate.

I don’t know why I had a problem with them.

placed her elsewhere with no problem.

In this case the lady was maxed out with KSKJ. She’s a smoker and GW was a good rate.

I don’t know why I had a problem with them.

placed her elsewhere with no problem.

What was her risks,meds that shut GW down ?
Did she get level ?

It’s nice to be able to get an agency operator on the phone to help with quotes especially when the agent is new or he doesn’t get cell service in the home.
Do you drop what you’re doing and pick up the phone to help agents with this kinds of stuff ?
No I live in an underground bunker with no electricty or phone service. Once a year I come out for supplies.

Back