June 1, 2010

Well Frank,

You just hung up on me. Sounds like you weren't too interested in not walking away from another sale again.

Proof that you don't know as much about the supplement business as I do.

Goodluck kid

Well Frank,

You just hung up on me. Sounds like you weren't too interested in not walking away from another sale again.

Proof that you don't know as much about the supplement business as I do.

Goodluck kid

So that was you who was so obnoxious and rude. This punk is not an insurance agent but some kid who is trying to get agents to start selling AARP Med Supps. He didn't ask me, he told me to start selling AARP.

It has been a long time since I have been spoken to like that.

His posts and call were way beyond Spam. He was extremely rude, crude and socially unacceptable.

I am holding way, way back on this one. He should not only banned from the forum, but not allowed to even use the telephone.

Sorry for being blunt...

But if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen . It's an abrasive business at times. Sorry your feelings got hurt.

:twitchy:This is funny... I think.

If he hadn't been such a rude ignorant ass when he called it would have been funny. I have an extremely low level of tolerance for ignorance and incompetence.

It usually takes a lot to get me pissed off. He had no difficulty in doing that from the moment I answered the phone.

I know your feelings about Yoda To put his comments in proper perspective, he makes Yoda look like one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet.

Last edited:
I know your feelings about Yoda To put his comments in proper perspective, he makes Yoda look like one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet.

I am a nice guy. My problem is I tell it like it is and theirs not much respect for the truth around here. By the way AARP/United Health Care sucks!

I have virtually no problem with AARP/United Healthcare. They pay me what they are suppose to pay and keep me informed of what I need to know.

I just got certified to write their modernized med-supp plans(June 1st, 2010 effective dates on).

I admit when I first started writing for them in 2008 there were problems, but I've have no problems in the last year.

Back