June 1, 2010

Wow, some people have too much time on their hands if they are correcting grammar. Keep up the good work, English Professor.

Some of my best friends are English teachers!:yes::yes::yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rick, I thought the correct term for people from Michigan is meshugana!:D

Last edited:
Don't worry about it Tim, they seem to pick on you when you first get on this site, you're here to learn and if you stick around I'm sure you'll learn a lot. You just have to be thick skinned and definitely use your spell check...I swear some of these guys got in the wrong profession, they should have been English teachers.

OEP....

Runs from January 1st through March 31st

You can make one additional change to coverage, has to be like to like

You can go from MAPD back to original Medicare and PDP, and a Med supp if they want or vice versa

For example, you can go from an AARP Med supp and PDP plan to a Blue Cross MAPD plan or you can go from a Blue Cross MAPD plan to a AARP med supp and PDP plan
I did some reading and found where I was mistaken. Thanks for the response. This is also one reason I really don't like selling these. The only reason I do is because of the high demand in this area. I spend six weeks busting my hump on AEP, then go back to Med Supps.

When I lived in Michigan the residents were called Michiganders. Have they stopped that now?

Also, being the wolverine state...wolverines sounds good.

Back