Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

Is it adviseable to sell for more than one IMO/FMO? There are a few products not offered by my IMO and I would like to have them as an option to better serve the customer.

First off, they are your CLIENTS, not your customers!:yes:

To me it's all about Value.

I have no problem keeping ALL my contracts with one IMO as long as they bring me Value! The ONLY reason I took my contracts from NEWBY and the other IMO's last year and placed EVERYTHING with 360 Financial Group is because Brad had something that was a "game changer" for me.

Without that one little thing, I would be struggling to keep my head above water like most of the guys that pass through here and don't sell ****!

Matt I have no idea what is setting you off but you are free to go with all of them. Get your release agreement signed by your agency you want to go to that they will be responsible and we will sign off on it. But we do want you to move all of them. Once an agent thinks we are working against you or giving you grief, we just need to cut ties. I'll give you some time to move them. Any that you don't move will be termed.

Dang, he asked for a release for one company and now any he don't move will be termed? FEX captive now?

Back