Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

Dang, he asked for a release for one company and now any he don't move will be termed? FEX captive now?

FEX is using this as an opportunity to go from NC-17 back to being family friendly again. :)

I have never known of a situation where changing up lines changes the results at the kitchen table, but I hope this brings everyone more success.

I can only share/teach my business model and with my experiences. The foundation is a consistent flow of direct mail leads.

"You either have to drive in the parade or watch it... You can't do both."

FEX is using this as an opportunity to go from NC-17 back to being family friendly again. :)

I have never known of a situation where changing up lines changes the results at the kitchen table, but I hope this brings everyone more success.

I can only share/teach my business model and with my experiences. The foundation is a consistent flow of direct mail leads.

"You either have to drive in the parade or watch it... You can't do both."

Spoken like a true gentleman. However, what is apparent is if there are other lead programs in place at other places it will change results. But I have to take this comment to task: "I have never known of a situation where changing up lines changes the results at the kitchen table". If that is a true statement then why do agents ever move contracts? Why would any agent ever pick one IMO over another IMO?, why would any agent ever move contracts to FEX? Its a self defeating comment or philosophy if you really think about it. Now the agent in question here already DOES write business so I would agree, a consistent flow of direct mail leads is helpful, hence one reason to look around for per lead programs for Georgia, Florida, Texas and a few other states. And for the record....I didnt want to change uplines, I wanted to diversify, its what any smart agent does, but since I am getting "punted", "fired", "released" or whatever you want to call it, Ill take it as positive as I can and realize that when one door closes another door opens and Ill keep working at getting better, refining my skills, getting more leads, being around positive groups that "travel":yes:, cause thats what works for my model. I just didnt realize being blind sided by a "move all or nothing" clause was ever in the cards. Shame on me for being so trusting. Lesson learned, lesson learned.

Last edited:
John galt was an Fex soldier for a yr .He lived drank and ate fex. He used to fight with bowman and now they're friends. He preached how great Fex was. I have over 20 co's and 5 imo's. I take a little less commission than if I were with 1 imo and did all my business there but I trust no one ever and want total freedom. If one imo terms me it matters little and doesn't disrupt me. THIS IS A GREAT LESSON FOR THE BOARD. Never have allegiance to one person.

John galt was an Fex soldier for a yr .He lived drank and ate fex. He used to fight with bowman and now they're friends. He preached how great Fex was. I have over 20 co's and 5 imo's. I take a little less commission than if I were with 1 imo and did all my business there but I trust no one ever and want total freedom. If one imo terms me it matters little and doesn't disrupt me. THIS IS A GREAT LESSON FOR THE BOARD. Never have allegiance to one person.

Or make sure you know the person your allegiance is with. I had a lot of false accusations about me but I'm still here and still ticking. Anyone with me can move one contract if they want without moving the rest. I'm not captive. Can't say the same for others.

Or make sure you know the person your allegiance is with. I had a lot of false accusations about me but I'm still here and still ticking. Anyone with me can move one contract if they want without moving the rest. I'm not captive. Can't say the same for others.

Back