Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

John galt was an Fex soldier for a yr .He lived drank and ate fex. He used to fight with bowman and now they're friends. He preached how great Fex was. I have over 20 co's and 5 imo's. I take a little less commission than if I were with 1 imo and did all my business there but I trust no one ever and want total freedom. If one imo terms me it matters little and doesn't disrupt me. THIS IS A GREAT LESSON FOR THE BOARD. Never have allegiance to one person.

Thats the one thing that is very very scary about any thing similar. My families and my livelyhood are on the hook if any IMO terms me. I dont need that. I just wanna do what I am best at, selling. I pray all stays good for a few weeks while I get my house in order so I can move forward. I need my carriers!! Its how I put food on the table and pay my bills, I cant do without them. This Thanksgiving Ill be biting my nails hoping all is well for a few more weeks.

I don't know you john and I wish you the best but even in the best of transfers it can take weeks to transfer and weeks with no pay is death.the board needs to take this lesson and diversify

I don't know you john and I wish you the best but even in the best of transfers it can take weeks to transfer and weeks with no pay is death.the board needs to take this lesson and diversify

Im hoping thats not the case. Everything is pretty automatic from what I understand and electronic. Im not changing anything but upline. Hopefully it goes through pretty fast, if not Im screwed....at least for the time it takes to get it all pushed through.

Still its a good lesson. I appreciate your kind words.

Im hoping thats not the case. Everything is pretty automatic from what I understand and electronic. Im not changing anything but upline. Hopefully it goes through pretty fast, if not Im screwed....at least for the time it takes to get it all pushed through.

Still its a good lesson. I appreciate your kind words.

True colors were shown here today.

You could always write for LH while you're waiting for your releases from your captive IMO.:laugh:

A lot of drama in this thread. I'll explain the process so no one is sleepless over the holiday.

Step one: receiving FMO signs the release request accepting the agent and responsibility for any future agent debts. (JG has no current debt that I know of so that part is no issue. )

Step two: Agent signs the transfer form and sends to releasing FMO.

Step three: releasing FMO signs and sends completed copy to agent and other FMO.

Step four: receiving FMO sends the release to the companies with the transfer forms

The agent is never down. Not for a day. Not for a minute. He writes business the whole time. He just gets an email from each company that the upline change has taken effect.

I don't wish anything bad on you JG. You know that. I just don't think our personalities have been a good match. You're wound pretty tight and with a hair trigger. I'm maybe a little too laid back. Never was a good fit. I think it's good to have a fresh start for both. The transition will be smooth.

----------

True colors were shown here today. You could always write for LH while you're waiting for your releases from your captive IMO.:laugh:

You got that right. Usually the drama is over FMOs that won't release. Now there is drama that an FMO even has the right to ask for a release from the agent.

Who'd a thunk it!

HoosierDaddy;929560 "You either have to drive in the parade or watch it... You can't do both."[/QUOTE said:
Sure you can.... if you have the little clown car and run back and forth up and down the parade line.. :yes:

Drama Queen? No pay during a transfer? Either you are joking or you have no clue how it works. Agent has no down time.

A lot of drama in this thread. I'll explain the process so no one is sleepless over the holiday.

Step one: receiving FMO signs the release request accepting the agent and responsibility for any future agent debts. (JG has no current debt that I know of so that part is no issue. )

Step two: Agent signs the transfer form and sends to releasing FMO.

Step three: releasing FMO signs and sends completed copy to agent and other FMO.

Step four: receiving FMO sends the release to the companies with the transfer forms

The agent is never down. Not for a day. Not for a minute. He writes business the whole time. He just gets an email from each company that the upline change has taken effect.

I don't wish anything bad on you JG. You know that. I just don't think our personalities have been a good match. You're wound pretty tight and with a hair trigger. I'm maybe a little too laid back. Never was a good fit. I think it's good to have a fresh start for both. The transition will be smooth.

----------

You got that right. Usually the drama is over FMOs that won't release. Now there is drama that an FMO even has the right to ask for a release from the agent.

Who'd a thunk it!

Thanks Scott, I agree about our personalities, I'm more of a performance over presence kind of person. As far as being wound tight and a hair trigger, I had a huge looooong trigger pull of around 10lbs in the beginning but waiting around for weeks and weeks for admin related info to be responded to or related really lightened up my trigger pull and poundage with you. I have no ill will towards you Scott, I just want to play on more even and level turf that is consistent with my goals. I'm very easy going most of the time but ineffectiveness, inconsistency, lackadaisical and pointless rah rah platitudes I tend to not have very much tolerance for. Happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Who'd a thunk it!

So, if Independent Agent Galt wrote good clean business...what was the reason for his firing?:skeptical:

Back