Top 3 FMO's

Big doesn't always mean bad. It's 90% mental. In saying that, I'd still bet the farm on Travis. He doesn't know how to lose.

You've got that right! My father stood all of 5' 4" and weighed about 120lbs. You wouldn't have wanted to mess with him!

I'm 6' 0", but I'm weigh in pretty light at 150lbs. I've always been able to hold my own as well. Of course, size does come into play sometimes if they can ever get hold of you! :biggrin:

I will agree to disagree. Last thing we need is a bunch of old outta shape insurance salesman beating their chests.

I gotta idea show me your 1099 that will prove how manly we are. hehehe

I would put my money on a 5'8 160lb dude with experience over a 6'3 220lb dude with the idea in his head that he would never quit, played ball in HS yada yada yada. Especially if both are over 35. All day long the little guy would win, of course the big guy may get a lucky shot in but, the little dude with experience wouldn't even have to throw a punch to win. Just ask yourself one question (now think here, hehe that is an Obi line) have you ever had your upper leg/knee blasted by a Muay Thai kick? Hmmm probably not, and when your over 35 most men have not the best knees anyway, the biggest, toughest, strongest, angriest, mentally strong MAN will drop like a little girl. I have seen the the most pissed off big guy get jabbed in the face 2 times and his pissed off expression turns to oh Sh*t what did I get myself into, it's actually funny.

And the majority of Men over 35 are in horrible shape and the ones that "think" they are in good shape would go into cardiac arrest after 3 minutes (1 round)

Fun topic though.
Ben knows what I mean.

"I'm 6' 0", but I'm weigh in pretty light at 150lbs. I've always been able to hold my own as well. Of course, size does come into play"
That's why they call you TODD KONG.

----------

Nothing beats a good old fashioned ninjy chop:

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got that right! My father stood all of 5' 4" and weighed about 120lbs. You wouldn't have wanted to mess with him!

I'm 6' 0", but I'm weigh in pretty light at 150lbs. I've always been able to hold my own as well. Of course, size does come into play sometimes if they can ever get hold of you! :biggrin:

I heard Todd was kind of the Macgyver type, can kill ya with a paperclip and a book of matches :swoon: :D

You guys don't want to see me in a death match. 225 lbs of dough-boy huffin and puffin.

I think a sell off winner take all would be more up my alley though. Travis and me against Ben and Brad against Todd and his top agent. Top AP off 20-leads per agent. Winner take all.

Back