Appointment Setting Using Mailers

Yes, I do. Thanks Gollini (I think you have my favorite avatar in this forum.) and Josh.

While I'm here, I'll reply to Jdeasy:
My comment was meant to convey if they genuinely don't remember. If they are lying, then you will find that out when you knock on the door, and then they deny it.

I don't know if I am speaking for everyone else, but I make actual appointments with about 30% of all the mailers. 20% I'm doing an actual presentation because the other 10% stood me up. And then close to 100% I'm in there writing an application with.

Because no one is posting between your comments.

----------

See what I'm talking about?

Yes, I do. Thanks Gollini (I think you have my favorite avatar in this forum.) and Josh. While I'm here, I'll reply to Jdeasy: My comment was meant to convey if they genuinely don't remember. If they are lying, then you will find that out when you knock on the door, and then they deny it. I don't know if I am speaking for everyone else, but I make actual appointments with about 30% of all the mailers. 20% I'm doing an actual presentation because the other 10% stood me up. And then close to 100% I'm in there writing an application with.

#s should be double that for appts on new leads

That's all well and good. I was just stating what my numbers are.
If though I might be mistaken, I think most are not averaging that. That means if they take about 20 leads per week, and agents are actually averaging $60 per month premium (Which is what someone said they are averaging.), and they are getting street level commissions, then the agents are averaging $24,000 per week which is over $1 million per year.
I hope you understand why I sincerely doubt any of these numbers when agents present them like that.
OTOH, if anyone is making appointments with 60% of all leads received, then I want to be the first in line to be your trainee.

If though I might be mistaken, I think most are not averaging that. That means if they take about 20 leads per week, and agents are actually averaging $60 per month premium (Which is what someone said they are averaging.), and they are getting street level commissions, then the agents are averaging $24,000 per week which is over $1 million per year.
I hope you understand why I sincerely doubt any of these numbers when agents present them like that.
OTOH, if anyone is making appointments with 60% of all leads received, then I want to be the first in line to be your trainee.

I easily get 60% apt ratio. Usually 70+%.

If you are serious that you get 20 leads, call them, and make 12-14 appointments, then I would really like to learn a few things from you. I'm 58 years old, but this is one old dog that can learn new tricks.

I easily get 60% apt ratio. Usually 70+%.

I've averaged over 70% appointments to leads receieved for over 6 years now.

I'm sure that Travis does as well. It's not some magic number. I'm only talking about DM leads.

I didn't hit the $60/mo average premium though. It was a little over $58/mo on 300 applications.

It's hard for me to believe that someone is impressed by the 70% mark on appointments. I would think that every seasoned agent averages at least that.

Well, I'm not doing bad. I've claimed to be good, and I've been around for awhile. But I'm not close to 60%, or your 70%.
What percentage of your appointments actually show?
On 2nd thought, maybe I should get away from tele-leads and go 100% mail leads. Any opinions on that?

I've averaged over 70% appointments to leads receieved for over 6 years now.

I'm sure that Travis does as well. It's not some magic number. I'm only talking about DM leads.

I didn't hit the $60/mo average premium though. It was a little over $58/mo on 300 applications.

It's hard for me to believe that someone is impressed by the 70% mark on appointments. I would think that every seasoned agent averages at least that.

Well, I'm not doing bad. I've claimed to be good, and I've been around for awhile. But I'm not close to 60%, or your 70%.
What percentage of your appointments actually show?
On 2nd thought, maybe I should get away from tele-leads and go 100% mail leads. Any opinions on that?

My numbers are from Tele leads or DM. I usually have a higher number with Tele leads because they seem to be easier to answer the phone.

Back