Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

Spoken like a true gentleman. However, what is apparent is if there are other lead programs in place at other places it will change results. But I have to take this comment to task: "I have never known of a situation where changing up lines changes the results at the kitchen table". If that is a true statement then why do agents ever move contracts? Why would any agent ever pick one IMO over another IMO?, why would any agent ever move contracts to FEX? Its a self defeating comment or philosophy if you really think about it. Now the agent in question here already DOES write business so I would agree, a consistent flow of direct mail leads is helpful, [/B]hence one reason to look around for per lead programs for Georgia, Florida, Texas and a few other states. And for the record....I didnt want to change uplines, I wanted to diversify, its what any smart agent does, but since I am getting "punted", "fired", "released" or whatever you want to call it, Ill take it as positive as I can and realize that when one door closes another door opens and Ill keep working at getting better, refining my skills, getting more leads, being around positive groups that "travel":yes:, cause thats what works for my model. I just didnt realize being blind sided by a "move all or nothing" clause was ever in the cards. Shame on me for being so trusting. Lesson learned, lesson learned.

Your signature says you "have the best FE leads on the planet." If that is true, why are you looking for price per lead DM leads if you already have the best leads on the planet?

He only asked for one release. The others were forced on him. Re read the thread.

I have read the thread and I know what's going on. You either can't read or are just telling a lie. Which is it?

You are using this whole situation to recruit so I can why you would not be interested in the truth.

Back