SNL?

According to a lady I spoke with this morning in NB,their UW is completely automated. Within 1-2 minutes of starting their E App,the agent learns it’s either level or modified based on prescription history.
The COPD question is asked after they have been approved level or modified and answering yes is not a factor because the decision is given in front.
Sounds like a game changer since others would only issue standard or graded.

Correct before banking and beneficiary it gives you answer . Then you fill all the other info and face amount . No ss billing and no cc .I throw my hard underwriting ones to them . Had a few Rna denied they took .

I was contracted with UH for about 5 years. I never wrote even one. They were always too high to use. This was before any supposed rate increase.

They were really sh!tty after and during the termination process. So it that's how they ran their business it's no wonder they went out. Or did they go out? Or just dry up?

Just replaced a UH from 2014. Same amount of coverage was only $6 more with KSKJ.

The person you said you talked to.

Basically all of the final expense cases we write with any carrier are a toss up in the first 2;years.

Is KSKJ level COPD cheaper than level,American Memorial ?

If it gets issued with an up front decision level it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than Foresters or Trans standard when they were in the game.

KSKJ is a tiny company in a limited number of states. I’m sure many of us on this board would pick them up if they were in our state.

Basically all of the final expense cases we write with any carrier are a toss up in the first 2;years.

If it gets issued with an up front decision level it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than Foresters or Trans standard when they were in the game.

KSKJ is a tiny company in a limited number of states. I’m sure many of us on this board would pick them up if they were in our state.

KSKJ standard is lower premium than AmMem/trustage preferred.

And KSKJ has paid every contestable claim I’ve had with them.

On the AmMem you have to answer no to copd treatment even though they receive treatment in order to get level.

On the KSKJ app you answer yes to copd and get level.

I don’t know how to explain it differently to you.

And what difference does the size of the company make?

And what is “tiny”? They are in 21 states. And plan to add.

Maybe you should move if you can’t wait?

I thought they had a moratorium on recruiting new agents.. or was that another company?

Never been comfortable with a company that tells you to "lie" on the application.

Read my earlier post…….it’s the other way around. They answer yes and get level based on the up front decision based on script history.

I know,it makes no sense because it says right on the app any yes answers in part B can only get modified.

WTF right ?

Even if answered no and applying for level with any other company they would get busted on the inhalers and counter offered.

Read my earlier post…….it’s the other way around. They answer yes and get level based on the up front decision based on script history.

I know,it makes no sense because it says right on the app any yes answers in part B can only get modified.

WTF right ?

Even if answered no and applying for level with any other company they would get busted on the inhalers and counter offered.

It is not the other way around. If you answer yes on the Trustage app they will not get level.

Just replaced a UH from 2014. Same amount of coverage was only $6 more with KSKJ.

Let’s see how kskj’s new underwriting goes. Never seen a company change unless it was to their advantage . So if you didn’t have kskj’s super low rates and aggressive underwriting how will you replace policy’s from Trans,am am, foresters,Columbian etc in the future ? All their rates are around the same . With kskj you got a 5 yr window to replace policy’s .

Back