Top 3 FMO's

JG and I were talking about this last night...thanks Rouse for bringing it back up.

Since there was no call last week, do we get a rebate on the override for the business we placed? HA!!

No re-bate. Just regular bait. JG told me you are real good with it and will know what to do with it. I didn't quite understand but he said something like you were a MASTER at bate or something like that.

Actually you are going to get double your money's worth on this week's call. It's going to be so good you will owe US money.

I would like the # to hear this "FRIDAY" phone call. It's always so hyped up on here, I want to see how much GOLD could possibly be on 1 call. Thanx in advance!

The GOLD comes from a group of like minded agents that get to know each other and have an exchange of ideas every week. We all learn from each other and sometimes just pump each other up. It's a lonely existence out there if you are an independent agent.

We think ALL IMOs should offer this type of weekly call at a minimum. It definitely prevents us from having to answer the same question 200 times with one agent. You just do it with 200 agents one time. Much more efficient. Good for the agent. Good for the IMO.

It's very similar to this forum actually but without all the spammers.

Here's a free sample of one you can listen to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1mYPtjMO8

Give me some honest feedback. Is this type of stuff of any value to the agent? Waste of time? Too basic? Too advanced? I'd like to hear it. We are always improving.

That's what I hear too :)

Not sure what you are hearing. I'd like to know.

The calls cost nothing. The commission levels are the highest an agent will find with no production quotas (other than the 5-Star quota.) First year and full renewals. I don't know of any other IMO that posts the commission levels right on their website like we do. They are a well hidden secret with most of them.

If this was available when I got started I would have been taking everything in like a sponge.

Leads from the top vendors too. We just this month added two additional programs for set price life insurance leads which can sold with any of our companies.

Plus the Monkey Dust telemarketed leads. And for the broke agent trying to get started, $2.33 aged FE leads.

We want to be the BEST FE IMO in the biz. And there are several other very good ones so that's what keeps us always improving and refining everything we do.

Back