• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Top 3 FMO's

It always real with me. I will call any marketer that needs calling out. I will also praise any marketer that I think deserves praise. The FOS marketers try to paint me as the boy that cries wolf all the time. They do that to try and diminish what I have to say. If that's how you want to play then bring it on. As for my "version" of the truth about FEX, how about you pointing out anything I said about them that's not the truth? I asked the question, "what else could an FE agent ask for?". Instead os answering the question you lay into a veiled, {thinly}, personal attack.

Okay JD, but if you took it as a personal attack that's funny, cuz it's not even close to being a personal attack, I have also learnt arguing or pointing out the flaws in what you say is useless.

Okay JD, but if you took it as a personal attack that's funny, cuz it's not even close to being a personal attack, I have also learnt arguing or pointing out the flaws in what you say is useless.

Whatever?? So you want to attack FEX and use me as your target?

I spoke about FEX. You spoke about me.

So how about just coming out and saying what you disagree with about what I said about FEX?

Whatever?? So you want to attack FEX and use me as your target?

I spoke about FEX. You spoke about me.

So how about just coming out and saying what you disagree with about what I said about FEX?

Im getting the popcorn and beer for this...and I dont really even drink:D:D

----------

OK with him? Hell, he'll probably require it for everyone now if they want some "monkey dust".:twitchy:

You know, thats a great idea, all of us FEX agents just popping on here and talking, we dont even have to mention FEXcontracting.com. Did I mention that we dont have to mention Fexcontracting.com cause it would be in all our sigs.

ATTN: All fex agents, report for duty and change your tag line.

Whatever?? So you want to attack FEX and use me as your target? I spoke about FEX. You spoke about me. So how about just coming out and saying what you disagree with about what I said about FEX?

It's simple read what you wrote, it wasn't an "attack" on you or FEX hence why it is impossible to have an adult conversation with you.

You wrote things that are clearly marketer talk which is what you beat up up constantly, and you get "thinly" questioned on it and you go to the 9th degree and call it an attack.

Seriously it's kinda funny.

It's simple read what you wrote, it wasn't an "attack" on you or FEX hence why it is impossible to have an adult conversation with you.

You wrote things that are clearly marketer talk which is what you beat up up constantly, and you get "thinly" questioned on it and you go to the 9th degree and call it an attack.

Seriously it's kinda funny.

Weasel out of it anyway you want. That's what weasels do.

So calling me a weasel is or isn't a personal attack, just want to clear if I'm having a conversation with my 3 year old or an adult.

I'm grabbing popcorn too JD may blow up.

You are not important enough to cause me to get upset so you can play that crap all you want.

And, yes, calling you a weasel is personal. I don't deny when I make an attack. I don't hide from it nor try to play it off as something it wasn't.

You are not important enough to cause me to get upset so you can play that crap all you want. And, yes, calling you a weasel is personal. I don't deny when I make an attack. I don't hide from it nor try to play it off as something it wasn't.

Good too no at least you admit something, you started the personal attack I only tried to point out a few flaws in your marketer talk. Make sure you know everything before you speak.

Last I checked FEX does NOT have the leads in any way, they point you in the direction of leads. But your marketer talk lauded to new agents that they in fact have, generate and offer leads. You misspoke which is fine but god forbid anyone points your flaws out.

I know first hand the offer contracts as low as they can get away with, like everyone else, and yes they can a do have high contracts but it's not the first pass just like everyone else.

Yes they offer releases without question if you haven't produced with said company, but if you have it's a little more difficult, I agree with it but your marketer talk alludes differently to new agents.

They in theory offer independence, again I know first hand you can't smoke the monkey dust unless you sign over your first child. Again I agree with it but your marketer talk again says something different to new agents.

I think all the guys at FEX are good guys, smart and have a great thing, but what you wrote was off a bit and if I wrote the same thing about myself or Todd or Dig you would have destroyed us and called it marketer talk, I know this cuz it's you got to comment.

Everyone on the forum know how you are and are sitting back waiting for the fight cuz even when JD is off on something he will go down with the ship. Cool but childish.

But hey I'm not worth the time or the fight, I think you should call me short or a weasel again and let it go, cuz I got nothing else I have facts you have a mis typed post that you won't admit is a bit off. Cool with me.

----------

You are not important enough to cause me to get upset so you can play that crap all you want. And, yes, calling you a weasel is personal. I don't deny when I make an attack. I don't hide from it nor try to play it off as something it wasn't.

As I stated in the beginning

"Okay JD, but if you took it as a personal attack that's funny, cuz it's not even close to being a personal attack, I have also learnt arguing or pointing out the flaws in what you say is useless"

But I fell for it so it's my fault not yours, but thanks for the personal attack over the Internet are like 5. The things we say over the Internet.
Your mommy and mine would slap us both for calling someone a weseal, it's rude and it was un called for. Anyway I had fun with this enjoyable nice adult conversation.

Wanna bet 10k I can personally attack you better. Hehe

Where is Obi?

It's all good JD

Back