Top 3 FMO's

You guys are too much... :) Where did you find my family photo?

Just to chime in on the post, anytime I mention an IMO I mention TODD, FEX, AND 360. I also ask what state the person lives in. If they are in say Indianna, I would encourage them to go to FEX since they are really close to Travis.

As far as me not working for peanuts, I do make overrides, but it is about the same as peanuts. I give agents street level and help them constantly. I train them personally over the phone, will get in my car and come anywhere to field train. I am always working somewhere out of town with a few other BOMANS and all of my agents are invited to come ride with us or just come work.

I don't promote 360 only. Personally as long as Brad keeps us contracted with the good companies and keeps offering releases, I am good. I feel that what I do for agents is what makes people want to work with me. I personally produce every week also. I have even went as far as splitting the business with the agents I field train. (I do this more often than not).

I am a huge fan of the Direct Mail program with 360. Fixed priced DM leads that say life insurance, or you can just do drops and have the pieces mailed straight to your post office, so you IMO NEVER even sees the lead piece.

There are a lot of good things that other IMOs do on here, and probably some really good ones that are not on here. I am not sure if what I offer is the best out there, but I know I have a lot of agents that are really successful and I haven't had to release any of them yet.

I would definitely say that you are the hardest working man in show business. I don't know when you find the time to have all them babies.

Back