Top 3 FMO's

Where is that Boman? I found him. Can you.

Ben.jpg

Did they answer your question correctly?

Yes. Just seemed odd to me they would not have drawn any more attendees than that.

----------

Where is that Boman? I found him. Can you.

Ben.jpg

You are all wrong about which one is Ben. He is on the far left, front row, picking the pocket of the brother next to him. Ben don't have no time for that thar pocket pool.. He is after the cash.

I personally produce every week also. I have even went as far as splitting the business with the agents I field train. (I do this more often than not).

Benny that is the oddest thing I have ever heard of. I have agents come and ride with me nearly every week. I run a min of 10 appointments a day and most agents want to ride 2 days. I explain everything and discuss the whole process in depth at length. I show them how I do it, and answer all their questions. However, any agent that would even allow me split a deal with them when I'm training them and giving them every tool and tip I know is a huge red flag for me.

I sell people that get money subsidies, I don't provide them to agents. I think you're a nice guy and I know you mean well, but I would advise you to look at it from a different point of view. I think by splitting deals you unintentionally devalue and compromise the value of your mentoring.

I did start an offer for FEX agents that come and ride with me. If I do not write a minimum of $2000 in AP for the DAY I will give them a $100 gift card... So far I'm 8-0 and 3K has been the minimum I have written in one of the 8 days agents have rode with me. I train agents that want to make FE their profession, and want to learn how to live a quality of life second to none... not agents looking for monetary handouts and split deals.

Travis Tubbs
(Producers offering top contracts for producers)

Benny that is the oddest thing I have ever heard of. I have agents come and ride with me nearly every week. I run a min of 10 appointments a day and most agents want to ride 2 days. I explain everything and discuss the whole process in depth at length. I show them how I do it, and answer all their questions. However, any agent that would even allow me split a deal with them when I'm training them and giving them every tool and tip I know is a huge red flag for me. I sell people that get money subsidies, I don't provide them to agents. I think you're a nice guy and I know you mean well, but I would advise you to look at it from a different point of view. I think by splitting deals you unintentionally devalue and compromise the value of your mentoring. I did start an offer for FEX agents that come and ride with me. If I do not write a minimum of $2000 in AP for the DAY I will give them a $100 gift card... So far I'm 8-0 and 3K has been the minimum I have written in one of the 8 days agents have rode with me. I train agents that want to make FE their profession, and want to learn how to live a quality of life second to none... not agents looking for monetary handouts and split deals. Travis Tubbs (Producers offering top contracts for producers)

I must say that is a great plug. Good stuff.

I am serious when I say I wish I had that 17 years ago, would have made the road less traveled.

Benny that is the oddest thing I have ever heard of. I have agents come and ride with me nearly every week. I run a min of 10 appointments a day and most agents want to ride 2 days. I explain everything and discuss the whole process in depth at length. I show them how I do it, and answer all their questions. However, any agent that would even allow me split a deal with them when I'm training them and giving them every tool and tip I know is a huge red flag for me.

I sell people that get money subsidies, I don't provide them to agents. I think you're a nice guy and I know you mean well, but I would advise you to look at it from a different point of view. I think by splitting deals you unintentionally devalue and compromise the value of your mentoring.

I did start an offer for FEX agents that come and ride with me. If I do not write a minimum of $2000 in AP for the DAY I will give them a $100 gift card... So far I'm 8-0 and 3K has been the minimum I have written in one of the 8 days agents have rode with me. I train agents that want to make FE their profession, and want to learn how to live a quality of life second to none... not agents looking for monetary handouts and split deals.

Travis Tubbs
(Producers offering top contracts for producers)

If I could only talk myself into doing more than 5 appts a day...oh the possibilities ;) I think my average is 4 lol.

Back